Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Disney Elena of Alavor: My Time Singing Elena

My Time Singing Elena, Disney Princess, Disney Princess My Time Singing Elena of Avalor Doll

My Time Singing Elena, Disney Princess, Disney Princess My Time Singing Elena of Avalor Doll



Elena of Avalor is an animated series about Elena, a brave and adventurous princess who saves her kingdom from an evil sorceress. It premiered on Disney Channel in the United States on July 22, 2016. Her adventures takes place in the same continuity as Disney Junior's Sofia the First.

The toy "My Time Singing Elena" can sing along with kids while embarking on magical adventures. When you press Elena’s necklace she'll sing “My Time,” from the Disney Channel TV series. The doll has an articulated arms allow her to hold her included guitar. However, the doll does not sing the whole song. It also includes 3 LR44 batteries.    

- Disney Princess My Time Singing Elena of Avalor Doll  $17.99



For age 3+





No comments:

Post a Comment